- Visit and explore Theater, museums, history and mystery!
- Save a life! Red Cross Lifeguard Training | CPR | First Aid
- Adult Swimming Lessons: You're never too old to learn to swim or to improve your stroke. Learn to swim 1-on-1 to work on your specific needs.
- Aqua Zumba™ - Group Exercise - Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines.
- Deep Water Exercise - Water fitness focusing on core muscle strength.- Hydro Fit - Water fitness focusing on cardio, strength and flexibility.
- Climbing Wall - Rock climbing wall is fun for kids of all ages!
- CPR Training & First Aid
- Massage - relax, enjoy, be well.
- Personal Training - Get fit with one-on-one training!
- Senior Super Socials - Be social. Be happy.
- Senior Tennis Programs- Move to music with a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength and range of movement and activity for daily living skills. Group Exercise
- Standing circuit workout using weights, resistance tubing and a ball alternated with non impact aerobic choreography.
- Yoga - Group Exercise - Move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses.
- Water Yoga - Incorporate Yoga poses with water resistance.
- Wellness Center Orientation - Let us help you get started on your weight and cardio routine.
- Zumba Group Exercise - An upbeat Latin dance class designed for the beginner or older adult.
- Delicious food
- Easy walks
The town of Supetar an access ramp for the descent into the sea of disabled persons is put on Beach "Vrilo" just east of the beach "Acapulco" on the east side of the ferry port!
These are all reasons for travel to Supetar at time when there is no great heat and crowds: March - June, September - November
Author of this article:
Apartments Sunny Vacation Getaway, Supetar